Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back to the Real World!

Well...it's back to work tomorrow! I have to admit, as much as I loved my time off, I am ready to get back to my normal routine. I hope I still feel that way tomorrow after school! :) It's purple and gold day for the kids (Geaux Tigers!) and I'm sure they will be excited about the big game.

I have been working today on activities and stations for February. It's hard to believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I just uploaded a few to my TPT store.

Here is a free plurals worksheet from the packet. Hope you can use it!

Love Birds

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie :) I love Valentine's Day and am so excited for it! I have a huge packet of Valentine's Day freebies on our blog if you'd like to check them out :) Have a happy Sunday :)

    Lisa :)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am a new follower!

    Christine

    HOPPING INTO FIRST GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Farley's linky party - happy to be here! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete