Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love to Joplin Linky Party and Stations!

I am linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Love to Joplin Linky Party!






What a great idea! I sent lots of materials and hope as many teachers as possible are able to do the same.

On another note, I just posted my Read/Write the Room stations on TPT. I love read the room stations. They are so easy to change out and the kids love them! I made a station for each month of the year and they cover many different vowel sounds.




Here is a freebie from the kit for February! Click here



Enjoy! I'm going to watch the Saints! Who dat! I sure hope they do better than my Tigers!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't get your wonderful looking freebie to open.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it! For some reason, I can't add links to pictures?? Let me know if you still can't get it to open and I will email it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome *freebie*!

    I am one of your newest followers and am really enjoying your blog!

    I would love for you to come follow me and grab LOTS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather! I just started following you too. What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie! I just followed your blog also! :)

    ReplyDelete