The rules for this award are.......
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
Thanks to both Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher and 2B Honey Bunch!
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
1. I LOVE to read! I have spent my entire holiday vacation reading instead of doing other things (cleaning, laundry, etc.).
2. I am addicted to reality TV (Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, The Bachelor).
3. I am a huge football fan! Geaux Tigers and Saints!!
4. I have two awesome sons that are total opposites. My youngest is an athlete and loves to hunt and fish while my older son (who has Asperger Syndrome) loves video games and computers. If anyone watches The Big Bang Theory, I'm rasing a smaller version of Sheldon.
5. I plan on eating healthy and exercising when school starts back Monday. I figured if I actually typed this I might be more motivated!
6. My favorite movie of all time is Grease! I have seen it so many times I can't count!
7. I am such a procrastinator. I heard a saying one time that said "Procrastination is the habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done day before yesterday!" That's me!!
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
This is really hard. :) I may just add some of my favorites. I'll be searching and adding over the next few days! I will start with my teaching partner!