Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag! You're it!

I have been tagged by Chrissy at Buzzin' With Ms. B! I also just discovered her really cute blog in the process so hop over and check it out!

Here are the rules.

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Ok...12 fun facts about myself...hmmmm...I don't know if I have that many fun facts but here goes!

*I am a huge New Kids On the Block fan....was seriously obsessed and apparently I still am. I have been to two concerts in the past three years!
*I do not like dogs...actually I'm terrified of them (all sizes). Sorry dog lovers! :)
*I love teen movies and tv shows like the Vampire Diaries and all the Cinderella Story movies that come on ABC family.
*I have two little sisters that I am just getting to know in the past few weeks(they are 19 and 17)and a 32 year old sister.
*I cut my left hand (falling on a coke bottle) when I was 5 years old and was told I probably would never be able to use three fingers on that hand but all worked out fine!
*I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years.
*I worry wayyyy to much...don't what I'm going to do when my kids start to drive!
*I spoil my little niece (I have boys) rotten with no shame! Hope my sis forgives me when she's a terror in Kindergarten.
*Dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy is on my bucket list even though I can't dance...at all!
*I love my job! I wanted to be a teacher for as long as I remember!
*I am fascinated with Native American Culture.
*I love the beach.

2. Here are my answers to Ms. B's questions.

1. What is the best part of teaching? The kiddos and those moments when they say or do something that reminds you why you teach!
2. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
3. Who is your best friend and why? My husband because he's the only one I can tell everything to.
4. What did you want to be when you were a kid? a teacher
5. What's your favorite outfit? Jeans and a t-shirt
6. What's your favorite breakfast? (calories non-existant)Cream filled chocolate donuts
7. What's your favorite TV show of all time? That's tough....probably Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
8. What weird habit or behavior did you have as a kid? (I'm assuming everyone had at least one) I used to sing into a hairbrush (loudly and horribly) and dance around like a pop star while watching myself in the mirror.
9. Siblings? How many? 3 sisters
10. Beatles or Elvis? Elvis
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach!!
12. What's the BEST trip you've ever taken? My hubby won a trip to Palm Beach at the Breakers resort and it was awesome!

Here are the bloggers I have tagged.

Angie at Myers Magnificent Moments
Rachel at Ms. Rachel's Room
Erin at Creating and Teaching
Miss DeCarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice
Hope at Second Grade Shenanigans
Jenn at Finally in First
Lisa at Stories From Second
Heather at Heather's Heart
Natalie at Teachery Tidbits
Erika at The Honey Bunch
Debbie at Sailing Through First Grade
Sandy at Soaring Through Second Grade

AND here are the questions for these ladies to answer.

1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. Do you have children? How many?
3. What was your most embarrassing moment?
4. What type of books do you like to read?
5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
6. What is your favorite meal?
7. What place in the world would you most like to visit?
8. If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?
9. What is the last movie you watched?
10.Are you usually late, early or right on time?
11.Who is a person you admire and why?
12.What's your favorite type of music?

Now I'm off to tag! Wow, I'm going to need a nap after this!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I'm sooo glad I asked about childhood habits. They're so funny! Thanks for playing!!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly...that was only one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe thanks for tagging me! Before I even knew you tagged me, I tagged you!!! Come check it out!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww....I didn't know y'all were high school sweethearts!!! Puke, barf....Just kidding!!! That's really sweet.

    I was just thinking about my high school days. Thank goodness I didn't marry my high school sweetheart since I ran into him in the courthouse several years ago and he was on divorce #2!! :)

    ReplyDelete