Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Liebster Blog Award and What Do You Love Linky Party!

I got an award! Thanks to Andrea at Cheers to School for passing it on to me! I am feeling a little under the weather, not to mention exhausted after a LONG day at school. I have to say this really lifted my spirits :)


These are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the award presenter and post a link back to their blog.
2. Put the award on my blog.
3. Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know about the award, and encourage them to pass it on.

I awarded the following blogs:

Sandra at Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
Sandra at Sweet Times in First
Sandy at Soaring Through Second Grade
Miss DeCarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice
Melissa at Second Grade Bliss

Go check out their really cute blogs!!

I am also linking up with Kimberly at Funky in First Grade for her What Do You Love Linky party. Come join the fun!

7 comments:

  1. Officially following your blog! Thank you for stopping by mine. I love Adele & reading in the bathtub...who doesn't? If only I didn't get wrinkly (-;

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    The 3AM Teacher

    I am testing this signature link out...I apologize if it doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signature link works! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! You are so sweet!! I attached a link to your blog on post tonight. Have a great week! :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Latricia! I love your blog. Reading in the bathtub is my fave too, haha! :)

    I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog sometime.

    Lyndsey
    ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! I just found your blog and now follow you!

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Latricia - I am your newest follower! Love your blog and so glad I found it. Pop on by and visit me I'm brand new to blogging. :o)
    ~ Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latricia,
    Hi!! Congrats on your award!! I am your newest follower. Stop by and check out my blog when you have a chance.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete