Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baseball and a Freebie!

Life in my house is about to get crazy now that baseball season has started! My youngest son plays baseball and baseball season is the craziest time of year for me with practice three nights a week and weekend tournaments. I wouldn't trade it for anything though! :) So....as I was in the mood for baseball, I made this game. It's a phrase game similiar to BAM and a review of Fry's first 100 words/Phrases. Click on the picture for a free copy. I am trying to make one for each set of phrases and will upload to Tpt as I make them.



My students love these types of games. I also time them to see how many phrases they can read in one minute. They LOVE doing that! Hope your students enjoy the game. (The strikeout cards means they have to put all their cards back in the pile.)

I have also uploaded a new station to Tpt. Click on the picture to check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :) I've given you an award on my blog! Come on over and check it out!

    Chrissy/Adventures in Second Grade
    http://www.adventuresn2grade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to tell you I love your blog and I've passed on an award to you. Stop by my page to get the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your baseball activity on Pinterest. Thank you for sharing! I'm doing a sports theme in my classroom this year, so I'm trying to find as many things as possible to match. Have a great new school year:)


    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? http://www.mashbet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The epoxy floor coatings is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
    Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of epoxy's artwork.
    This brand price liquid epoxy resin is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
    One can buy authentic floor paint and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. My grandson brought the Batter up game home from school. No directions. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete