Saturday, March 3, 2012

Top Ten Blog Award

Thanks so much to Ms. T at Second Grade Math Maniac for this awesome award!



Now, I get to pick my top 10 blogs. I have so many it's hard to choose just ten but these are some of my favorites!

Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff
Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade
Lisa and Beth at Made in the Shade in Second Grade
Sarah at Sweet Times in 2nd
Mrs. Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade With Mrs. Lemons
Lori at Conversations in Literacy
Erika at The Honey Bunch
Sandy at Soaring Through Second
Amanda at Learn, Laugh, Grow!
Stacy at 2nd Grade Paradise

Also, I just read that we needed to give permission to pin. SO.....feel free to pin anything you would like to from my blog! :)


I have just uploaded some Easter themed literacy stations to Tpt so be sure to check them out. I am working on several other things right now so check back tomorrow (hopefully...if I can stay focused!) for a freebie!

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm now following you! Great ideas :) I'm having a big giveaway at my blog you should come over and check it out if you get the chance!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! So nice of you!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - congrats on the award!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend! Thank you for the award. I am so honored. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Congrats on your award and thanks again!

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. The epoxy floor coatings is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
    Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of epoxy's artwork.
    This brand price liquid epoxy resin is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
    One can buy authentic floor paint and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.

    ReplyDelete